Every year, the power of our handheld smartphones keep on increasing. And with the increase in power of our devices, game manufacturers keep on developing new and better games that we crave for.
However, it is not easy and economical to upgrade a smartphone every year. And if you have an old smartphone, then to play latest games, the installation and uninstallation processes that take place for memory management are not feasible either.
Thus, I have found a solution for this issue, using which you can play these latest smartphone games without facing the issues mentioned above. And the solution is to play the smartphone games on Windows PC. The task is not as difficult as it seems like. And so in this article, I am going to leave step by step instructions as to how you can play smartphone games on PC.
Additionally, you get the advantage of a bigger screen and you can either play with mouse and keyboard or use a controller.
How to Play Android Games on PC?
The easiest and the most economical way to play Android games on a PC is by using an emulator.
An emulator is basically a program using which you can use applications of one particular operating system in another operating system. Which in this case happens to be an Android Emulator for Windows PC.
So I am going to now list a couple of the best emulators that you can use to enjoy the latest smartphone games on PC.
1. Android SDK
Android SDK is one of the best android emulators present on the internet. It is the official emulator developed by Google. This is used by app developers to test the apps on it before releasing it. Hence you can play Android games on a PC using this emulator.
First of all, you will need to download the program setup. Click here to proceed.
- After the setup is downloaded, double click to begin the installation process.
- Keep on clicking Next until Finish arrives and finally click on Finish to finish the installation.
- After the installation is completed, click on Tools > Manage AVDs.
- Create your Android Virtual Device with your own configuration.
Finally, click on Start to begin using it.
Editor’s Choice: 5 Best Android Emulators
Bluestacks is the best Android emulator out there. This is because it is the easiest to use. All you need to do is install the software and then download the games and start playing it. Download Bluestacks here.
- After the setup has downloaded, double click on it to run the installation. It might take some time as the installation file is pretty large.
- After the installation is done, run the program. You will first need to sign in using your Google Account just like in any Android smartphone.
- Now you will be able to use Bluestacks. So now proceed to downloading games.
- Bluestacks has its own app center that boasts a huge collection of games which are categorized on the basis of genres.
- Download and install any game that you want, and you will be able to play it easily.
- If you are unable to find a game that you want then you can also search for it as the search option is also present.
The performance of the games was good and playing them using keyboard and mouse was also pretty fun. While there was no negative impact on the performance of my laptop, there was a slight increase in the heat that it produces, It got uncomfortably warm but that is also something that we experience while playing graphic extensive games on our smartphones.
Also, the fact that you can run the games on graphics ranging from 720p to all the way upto QuadHD is pretty amazing as well. You can also choose as to how many cores and how much RAM should be used and this is also a plus point.
Focused on gaming there are not many emulators available. But these two are the best for the matter and they tick most of the boxes that are required for a fun and smooth gameplay. So this is it. If you find this article helpful then comment below and share it with your close ones so that they can have fun too.