Discord bots are one of the popular ways for the gamers to communicate with other gamers within the group. Discord bots are used by many professionals teams in the gaming world to communicate with each other privately during the game, and they use it to guide each other during the game.
Discord bots are not easy to create, and when you don’t have anyone to guide you through the setup process, then you will end with errors and so many issues that will make you give up on the Discord Bot Server. It is one of the major reasons why no one starts a new Discord server and join existing ones.
But, when you have someone to guide you through the set-up, then you have a hope to start a new Discord bot for your clan.
There are certain requirements that everyone has to fill to begin a new Discord Bot.
- You need an active Internet connection.
- You need to have basic knowledge of JAVA, Python, and another programming. If you are a beginner, then follow my lead and codes to create a Discord Bot.
- You have to download the Visual Studio Code program created by Microsoft, and it is free to download and use it. You can download free Visual Studio Code from here and Install it.
- You have to download one more program called “Node JS ” You have to download 32BIT or 64BIT software according to your OS architecture build.
- Create a new Discord account, or you can use an existing Discord account on the official website. You also need Discord program installed on your PC because you have to copy the Token code and Client ID because you are going to need it later on.
Make sure that you fulfill the requirements to start making your Discord Bot.
Setting Up A Discord Bot
Allow us to show you how you can create a Discord Bot online in your Discord Account.
Step 1: Login to your Discord account and go to applications.
Step 2: You have to click on “apps” and then click on “new app.”
Step 3: A new page will show up on your screen, and this is the page of the new bot. You can add details of your Discord Bot like Title, Description, and Icon of the bot, then click on “create an app” to complete the process.
Step 4: The Discord bot successfully created, and you have to copy the Client ID in a notepad because you are going to need it later on.
Step 5: Now, go to “APPS” and select the newly created Discord bot. You have to scroll down until you find “BOT.” You have to select “PUBLIC BOT” and copy the token in a notepad because you are going to need it.
Step 6: Now, you have to create a new folder on the Desktop > Newly created Discord Bot name in the folder. Open CMD Prompt as administrator and type “cd desktop.” The CMD will select DESKTOP, and you have to type “cd YouTube” to select the Discord folder.
Step 8: Now, go to the newly created folder, and you will find “node_modules”, and it means that the process was successful.
Step 9: Once the “node_modules” is in the destination folder, then you have to type “npm init -y” in the CMD prompt and hit enter.
Step 10: It’s time to launch the Visual Studio Code, and you have to click on FILE > Open Folder from the top left the menu. It will open browse pop-up, and you have to select the newly created folder on the desktop that we have created in the beginning. Remember, you don’t have to select the files inside of the folder because you have to select the DESKTOP “YouTube – We have created it for this tutorial” folder.
Step 12: We have shared (1) codes that you have to add in the first line, and (2) you have to add that codes in the second line. In the third line, you have to add the first two codes, then add your server token ID that we have copied in a notepad.
Step 13: Now, go to Discord API website and select everything in the “general permission” and you have to add client ID in the empty field. After completing the process, then click on the URL at the bottom.
Step 14: Our server “YouTube-Bot” is recognized, and you have to select your profile name and click on “authorize.” You have to complete the Google reCaptcha to confirm that you are not a robot.
Step 15: Now, open the Discord program, and you have to look for the Discord Bot in the list, and you will find it.
Step 16: In the CMD prompt (I assume that you have not closed it since we started to work on the CMD from beginning,) and type “node .” and we have a strange behavior because it’s not properly configured.
Step 17: We have shared a snapshot, and you have to type the Java codes and make sure to keep the 1 to 9 order similar to the snapshot we have shared below.
Step 18: To complete the process, you have to add the new line of codes to add Message, Send, Receive, and more.
The Discord Bot is ready to make an impact for your clan. Remember, you can learn the basic codes to navigate and control the Discord Bot like a regular bot.
Creating a new Discord Bot is not difficult, but I know that you may face errors on your Windows PC, but don’t worry because you are 80% ready to start your Discord server. All you need to know to comment below for instructions and Google for solutions. Let us know your experience in the comment section below.
How to fix “0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED” error
Windows 10 comes with several exciting features which are generally absent in the earlier versions of windows but along with these features you also face certain annoying issues on windows 10 although a large number of problems are solved in each update of windows 10.
However, in spite of all the updates, you will often come across a blue screen of death error which is commonly known as “0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED” blue screen error. This error is very irritating, but luckily there are a number of ways to counteract this issue.
Therefore in this article, we will show you three straightforward methods to fix this annoying problem that you often face while working on Windows 10.
Methods to fix “0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED” error
There are several methods to solve this issue, but here we will discuss only three methods which are very easy to execute. In the first solution, we will update all the faulty drivers which are causing this problem while in the second method we will check for BIOS update as this problem can often turn up if the BIOS is not properly updated. Finally, in the third method, we will use “SFC” command within the command prompt to fix “0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED” error. So go through this article and select the best solution.
In this method, we will show you one of the simplest ways to update the faulty driver which can often be the main cause of “0x0000007E: ” error. If there is a faulty driver, you may often see “0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED” error followed by “igdkmd64.sys.” It is commonly related to the Intel Graphics Kernel Mode driver, which is responsible for powering Windows Operating System. So in order to locate and update the faulty driver, follow the steps given below.
- First and foremost press Windows and R key simultaneously on your keyboard to invoke the “Run” tab.
- As “Run” opens type “cmd” within “Run” and press “Enter.”
- In this step, you need to type “eventvwr” within the command prompt and hit the “Enter” button on your keyboard.
- After entering the “eventvwr” within the command prompt, “Event Viewer” window will open where you need to expand “Windows Logs” option and finally click on “System.”
- Finally to find the faulty driver click on the “Source” tab. Once you click on the “Source” tab, you will be able to see the faulty driver which is mainly causing “0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED” error.
So once you identify the faulty driver by executing the above-mentioned steps, just update it either manually or automatically to solve “0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED” error. But still, if the problem is not solved then go for the next method which is discussed in the next segment of this article.
Generally, the BIOS (Basic Input Output System) incompatibility, memory conflict or the IRQ (Interrupt Request) conflict often can be the main cause of the error as well. So you can try to update the BIOS in order to solve “0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED” error.
- Firstly, go to the “motherboard manufacturer’s” website to check for the BIOS update. Note: Before moving to the “motherboard manufacturer’s” website, ensure that you know the model number of the motherboard.
- In order to check the model number of the motherboard, press Windows and R key simultaneously on your keyboard to invoke the “Run.”
- As you get access to “Run,” type “cmd” and press the “Enter” button on the keyboard.
- Then within the command prompt, type the following command line: “wmic baseboard get the manufacturer, product.” As you enter the mentioned command line within the command prompt, you will receive the motherboard manufacturer and the model number.
- Once you find your computer’s model number and motherboard manufacturer, you need to download the appropriate BIOS update.
So this method should definitely solve “0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED” error, but still, if you don’t prefer this method, then you must try out the last method which is the easiest among all the mentioned methods.
In this section, we will show you the easiest method to fix “0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED” error. Here you will be able to fix the error by just merely using a command within the command prompt. So follow the steps given below and get rid of the annoying BSOD error.
- First and foremost, press Windows and R button simultaneously on the keyboard to invoke the “Run” tab.
- Once you get access to the “Run” tab, type “cmd” with the “Run” tab to get access to the command prompt window.
- After entering the command prompt, you need to type “SFC /scannow” command within the command prompt window and press the “Enter” button to fix “0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED” error. Note: You need to have an administration right while using the command prompt in order to use “SFC” command and hence open the command prompt as an Administrator so that you can use SFC command that is required in this method.
- Once you press the “Enter” button, Windows will execute the command, and if there are any errors, Windows will fix it automatically. After completing the process successfully, just restart the computer.
So it is evident that this is the easiest method among the three ways which are mentioned in this article and hence this is the most preferred method to fix “0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED” error.
As promised at the beginning of this article, we have shown three straightforward methods to fix “0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED” error. Hopefully, these methods will help you to overcome the annoying BSOD error and eventually you will never face it while using Windows 10.
So go through the entire article thoroughly and finally select the most appropriate solution according to your preferences.
How to download Odin Flash tool
Everybody who wants to root their smartphones, choose their own methods to do so. But if you own a Samsung device and there is only one option available to that. The option will be to install Odin Flash tool in your PCs. It is the open-source software which is developed by the Samsung itself to give their users the privilege to use their devices the way they want.
Speaking of rooting your device, some of you may have already rooted the device but want to unroot your device. The only good way to do so is to flash stock firmware. And to flash stock firmware, we have to use Odin Flash Tool and even you take your device to the local service center. The people there also use Odin Flash Tool to flash stock firmware and charges a lot of money for that and we can use that and save our money by flashing the stock firmware by yourselves.
What is Odin Flash Tool?
Odin Flash tool is the open-source software developed by Samsung for their devices. The main purpose of this application is to flash stock firmware in your Samsung devices and to root the devices by flashing the SuperSU and Magisk SU packages with the help of Odin. This application is used by almost all the service centers around the world and they charge a lot of money for that and you can follow the steps to download it on your device and saves a lot of money.
How to Download Odin Flash Tool?
There are many versions of Odin Flash Tools available out there and in this article, I will tell you about the latest version of Odin Flash Tool, that can help you about the flashing of the stock firmware in your devices. By using this tool, you can flash your device without voiding the warranty of your device and the Knox counter of your device will not trip. You can flash the latest updates or the previous version of the firmware on the device you want to flash something.
- The latest version of Samsung USB drivers.
- It only supports Samsung Devices, therefore it will brick the other devices.
- It only supports Windows operating system and you make sure that you are using that operating software.
- While using this software, make sure that you are not using other Samsung software or it can interrupt the process.
- Make sure that you use trusted sources to download the stock firmware.
How to Install Odin Flash Tool on your PCs
The first step is to download the latest version of this application from the above-given link and follow the following steps in series to install this software on your device.
- Make sure you have downloaded the latest version of the software.
- Extract the zip file, you have downloaded from the above link using any archive tool of your choice.
- Open that folder which you recently extracted from the zip file and look for “Odin3_v3.13.1.exe”.
- Click on it and the installing process will start.
- After the process, complete you will be greeted with the starting window of the Odin Flash Tool.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy device in “download mode” to your computer.
Odin only supports files with the extension like “.tar” and “.tar.md5”. So make sure that your downloaded files are with the same extensions as stated in the previous line.
Risks with using Odin
As there is no main risk associated with using this application, but the one and the only risk I found that it will completely write the system you just flashed, which means that the system you just flashed will loss all the data and that can be retrieved back by any process. So if you are ready to take that risk, You are most welcome to use this software and explore the other side of the Android devices such as rooting and flashing.
This is the guide to flash Odin Flash tool on your device and how to install it. There is a vast world of Android to explore and using Odin is just one of them and you can explore more things after doing this. Few things I have stated in this article as well and you can use your imagination to do different things. I have provided you with the basic things you need to do before doing anything. If you find this article useful, do let me know in the comments down below and you can give any suggestions in the comments as well.
How to fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing System Error
So you’ve been hit with an error named api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll stating that the following is missing from your computer and hence you cannot run the program and now you’re all panicked and you don’t know what to do in order to restore your program and work like you normally do. Well, don’t panic first of all, as you are not alone. There are many Windows users who have reported this and hopefully there is a solution to this issue.
This error is mainly caused by the missing Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio on your Windows. You can solve the problem by installing the software once again.
Now there are a couple of ways for you to install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015. Choose one according to your preference.
Method #1- Install the Software via Windows Update
Microsoft has built in Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio in Windows Update KB2999226 just so that you can install it right through Windows Update.
- Now simply type Windows Update Settings in the search box from Start menu and then click Windows Update or Check for updates from the top left corner.
- After which you’ll have to click ‘Install Updates‘.
Then Restart your Computer and keep repeating the above steps again and again until there are no more updates to be installed. In the end, open the program once again and check if the problem is solved. If it is done then it is well and good and if not then go on with way 2.
Also Read: How to Fix DPC Watchdog Violation Windows
Method #2- Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
- Now in order to download the software go to this link Microsoft Download website.
- Now simply click Download.
- Now Select your system type x64 or x86(x32), and then click Next.
- It should then start to download the file and after the download is complete start the setup and after that simply keep following the instructions and the wizard will be completed and the problem will be solved.
Thank you. I hope that this must have helped. Keep supporting and share.
How To3 months ago
How to Fix Device Descriptor Request Failed in Windows
How To2 months ago
Check Prepaid Card status Easy Method!
How To2 months ago
How to Use Telnet client in Windows 10
How To2 months ago
How to fix api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll missing System Error
Tricks2 months ago
TCS Ultimatix App for Employees
How To2 months ago
How to Save a GIF from Twitter
How To3 months ago
What is Software Reporter Tool and Why its there in Chrome Folder???
Miscellaneous3 months ago
Where to read One punch Man Webcomic?